coffee rubbed ribs with coffee BBQ sauce
by Joseph Trichilo
We made some ribs this past weekend using coffee as a key flavour enhancer. Probably some of the tastiest ribs we've ever had. We wanted to share the recipe with you. Visit our collection page to check out the flavours of each coffee we offer.
1. Remove thin membrane from bone side of ribs
2. Add a coffee rub to both the meat and bone side of the ribs. Thoroughly rub into every part of each side
3. Use enough foil paper for each rack to create a tight seal after wrapping, ensuring you cover the entire rack
4. Before wrapping each rack of ribs, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water at the sides of the rack.
5. Preheat oven to 300F on bake setting
6. Place ribs on baking tray bone side up and cook for 1 hour 45 minutes. Remove ribs and brush on bbq sauce on both sides
7. Cook bone side up for another 15 minutes on the same setting
8. Set oven to broil. Unwrap foil, and cook meat side up for 3-5 min
9. Remove. Serve. Enjoy.