Do you like burgers? Do you like coffee? What happens when you put the two together to create a coffee-rubbed burger? An explosion of flavours is what!
Cook it on your charcoal grill for an unforgettable mouthwatering experience :)
Here is what you see in the picture:
- 1/2 lbs freshly pressed ground beef patty
- Our coffee rub found here (add to meat 30 to 60 min before placing on the grill; make sure to refrigerate)
- Cooked on a charcoal grill, with a few pieces of hickory wood for extra flavour
- Cooked 11 min on the first side, 9 min on the second side for medium (see photo for colour)
- A few minutes before flipping at 11 minutes, add a layer of your favourite BBQ sauce. After flipping, add a layer of BBQ sauce to the second side.
- Placed on a charcoal toasted fresh brioche bun, brushed with horseradish dijon
- topped with grilled zucchini and roasted red pepper, dressed with extra virgin olive oil and freshly minced garlic
We loved this recipe so much, we wanted to share. Enjoy!